Project: Return To Work Inc. (R2W) provided a Resource Table. We collaborate with mulitple agencies and non-profits to provide an array of services.
U.S. Congressman Jared Polis and U.S. Senator Mark Udall cordially invite veterans and their families to an information session on veterans’ services.
When: Tuesday, August 23, 2011, 1 to 5 p.m.
Where: Boulder American Legion Post 10, 4760 28th Street, Boulder
Topics & Services to be covered for all veterans and their families include:
- Register with VA, start a new claim or check on the status of an existing claim
- General services and updated benefits for veterans
- Medical centers and community-based outpatient clinics, including mental health, transportation and caregivers
- Veterans’ benefits available from the state
- Housing benefits, loan guarantees and business loans
- Post 9/11 G.I. Bill: Education Benefits, Training Programs, and Yellow Ribbon
- Assisted Living, Aid and Attendance Pension, Consumer Scams, Burial Benefits
Plus, an opportunity for all attendees to visit with the program presenters, visit resource tables, and network with friends.
Please RSVP by calling (303) 484-9596 or by filling out the online form at http://polis.house.gov/Calendar/EventSingle.aspx?EventID=254397.